Dark Matter Adhesive (5g)
This Adhesive is only for the Advanced Lash Artist.
Dark Matter is an Oil Resistant Adhesive, meaning clients do not have to worry about any oily products near their lashes anymore.
Who can use Dark Matter?
This adhesive is only to be used by very experienced Lash stylists that work VERY quickly.
If you do not work very fast, you will experience poor retention as the adhesive may dry mid way before great connection to the natural lashes.
Key Information on Dark Matter:
Bonds in 0.2-1 seconds* ✔
Allows you to work very quickly ✔
Works in humidity of 10% - 95%* ✔
Has NO CARBON BLACK, but is black in colour ✔
Works between 19° and 25° room temperature* ✔
Has a durability of 5 to 6 weeks ✔
You can work between 45 - 120 Minutes* with one drop ✔
Has very Low fumes ✔
Characterised by it's high bonding capacity and medium viscosity ✔
*Depends on humidity and temperature
Who is it suitable for?
Dark Matter is suitable for very sensitive clients, as well as your regular clients. You can use this adhesive on all types of eyelash extensions (Classic, Russian Volume, Mega Volume) and all different types of techniques.
A Patch Test is required with all of our Adhesives at least 48 hours ahead of their treatment. Read here how to correctly apply a Patch Test.
Directions on how to apply?
- Shake bottle upside down with an Anti-Clogging Pin for three minutes before pouring out your adhesive bead.
- Apply a drop of Dark Matter to a glass stone, crystal stone, jade stone or metal plate. Avoid placing on any plastic, micro tape, foil as this will change the effectiveness of the adhesive.
- Pour out a bigger bead than usual, like a 5p piece coin size.
- Use an Adhesive Nozzle Wipe to wipe away excess adhesive and prevent from build up.
- Allow the Adhesive to breathe at room temperature for 5 minutes before using, this will allow the special composition to optimally unfold.
- Work from the centre of your adhesive bead.
- Monitor your temperature and humidity, and change your adhesive drop regular with the room conditions.
How to store Dark Matter Adhesive?
- Keep the container tightly closed when not in use. Do not store under direct sunlight and keep in a cool place.
- Optimal temperature for storage is 18-25 degrees Celsius.
- Unopened bottles can be stored in the refrigerator to extend shelf life up to 6-8 months. Once ready to use, bring out into room temperature for a minimum of 24 hours before opening.
- Recommended to store with a silica pack in an air tight container overnight to control moisture. Silica bag to be replaced every 4-6 weeks.
- Shelf life is up to 3 months since the bottle has been opened.
Basis: Cyanoacrylate. Made in Germany. 5g Bottle. Black Colour.