Crown Adhesive (5g)
AN UNREAL LASH GLUE - WE ARE IN LOVE!
Many customers are IN LOVE with this adhesive and we know you will be too.
Keep your fans open!
⚡NEXT Generation Crown Adhesive
⚡BEST Performing CROWN Adhesive
⚡MOST Powerful CROWN Adhesive
Why you ask?
It's an adhesive that is so easy to work with..
CROWN is ..
- A STABLE adhesive!
Which means it stays where you put it, so it keeps fans open, it does not move to close fans or create a stalk.It keeps the perfect fans.
- It is TEMPERATURE resistant!
Which means it is tough against hot or cold climates, it will not get weaker if clients go out to cold or below zero temperatures or they are sitting in the sun at 40 degrees heat, the lashes will stay strong no matter what temperature it is. Temperature does not compromise the strength of CROWN.
- It is HUMIDITY resistant!
Which means that the adhesive will stay strong regardless of humidity, they can go swimming, sweat or go into a humid area like Niagra falls and the glue will stay as strong on client's lashes, leaving them with great retention.
- It has a long shelf life of up to 4 months!
Which means that once opened unlike other glues that are only 6- 8 weeks, then they become weaker with retention. Crown stays strong and fresh for up to 4 months once opened.
- It is made with strict guidelines and is BRITISH STANDARD APPROVED.
This means that it is EU regulated and made in the UK! It is also free from animal testing and has been safety assessed by independent toxicologists.
- It is a PURE adhesive product!
This means that it contains very good cyanoacrylate and it is all fully traceable.
- It is an ANIMAL FRIENDLY adhesive product!
Yes! This means that it is completely cruelty free and Animal Friendly!
- It CURES faster than any other!
What’s not to love, It’s the first lash glue ever like it.
This adhesive is only to be used by very experienced Lash stylists that work VERY quickly.
If you do not work very fast, you will experience poor retention as the adhesive may dry mid way before great connection to the natural lashes.
Key Information on CROWN:
Bonds in 1- 1.5 seconds ✔
Retention of 6-7 weeks ✔
Allows you to work very quickly ✔
Works in humidity of 30% - 90% ✔
Works between 17° and 28° room temperature* ✔
Has very Low fumes ✔
Characterised by it's high bonding capacity and medium viscosity ✔
Who is it suitable for?
CROWN is suitable for very sensitive clients, as well as your regular clients. You can use this adhesive on all types of eyelash extensions (Classic, Russian Volume, Mega Volume) and all different types of techniques.
A Patch Test is required with all of our Adhesives at least 48 hours ahead of their treatment. Read here how to correctly apply a Patch Test.
Directions on how to apply?
- Shake bottle upside down with an Anti-Clogging Pin before pouring out your adhesive bead.
- Apply a drop of CROWN to a glass stone, crystal stone, jade stone or metal plate.
- Pour out a bead.
- Use an Adhesive Nozzle Wipe to wipe away excess adhesive and prevent from build up.
- Work from the centre of your adhesive bead.
- Monitor your temperature and humidity, and change your adhesive drop regular with the room conditions.
How to store CROWN Adhesive?
- Keep the container tightly closed when not in use. Do not store under direct sunlight and keep in a cool place.
- Optimal temperature for storage is 18-28 degrees Celsius.
- Unopened bottles can be stored in the refrigerator to extend shelf life up to 9 months. Once ready to use, bring out into room temperature for a minimum of 24 hours before opening.
- Recommended to store with a silica pack in an air tight container overnight to control moisture. Silica bag to be replaced every 4-6 weeks.
- Shelf life is up to 4 months since the bottle has been opened.
Developed and Made in United Kingdom, With Love.
5g Bottle. Black Colour.
Great glue but have had bad issues with it overflowing which then I loose so much glue. There’s no way of burping the glue as that makes it worse. The glue then dried up in the top so had to cut it as the pin 📌 no longer worked to create the whole for glue to come out. It’s a lot of money to have this problem. I won’t be buying again this brand. The retention was good but not the best.
Was difficult to change my fave glue to something else, but due to stopped imports from Russia had to pick other brand. I can say it is really good, fast dry super good retention. Highly recommend no faults!