Express LASH EXTENSION starter kit / training
If you want to offer your clients lash extensions but you feel you do not have the time it takes to apply semi permanent lash extensions or your clients might prefer a quicker treatment then the Express lash application might be the perfect solution for you!.
Unlike semi permanent lash extensions where one extension is applied to each natural lash (by isolating each lash) the express lash technique allows you to do a full set of lashes in less time without separating the lashes. Express lashes do not require any maintenance so your clients can enjoy their lashes without having to come for infills, however it is recommended to remove /replace Express lashes after 2 weeks to avoid damage to the natural lash.
Through use of the same essential products (primer/ adhesive / debonder / sealer) and synthetic mink lash extensions you can create a fuller and longer look but you can also bridge gaps in the natural lash line through different techniques.
Learn how to apply these lashes and offer your clients a new and fabulous treatment they are going to love!
- Training and Certification in one of our Accredited Training Centres
- 1 x 5g SENSITIVE adhesive
- 5 x 0.05g Expert Adhesive
- 1 x Gel Debonder
- 1 x Primer / Protein remover
- 1 x Precision point tweezers
- 1 x Dispenser with 100 micro brushes
- 20 x under eye pads
- 1 x surgical tape
- 2 x Cleanser Sachets
- 1 x Eye wash
- 1 x Small Saloncide Spray
- 1 x Jade stone
- 1 x pack of Glue rings (10)
- 50 x mascara wands
- 4 x Mixed Mini Lash Trays (B,C,CC,D 0.12m / 0.15M)
- 1 x Pack of Client Record Cards
- 1 x Pack of Leaflets
- 1 x Poster
- Course fee also includes the non -refundable booking fee to secure your place on a chosen training date.
Please use the drop down menu to book your training date or contact us for more help.