Terms & conditions
Terms & Conditions of Sale
flirties has attempted to show and describe items accurately using current printing technology but slight variations in actual goods may occur. Images are shown for demonstration purposes only and we do not accept any liability for changes in product design, colour, size, fragrance or specifications. Any claim however arising will not exceed the price of the goods supplied to the buyer.
flirties shall not be liable for any consequential loss whether this arises from a breach of duty in contract or in any other way. The company cannot accept any liability for a failure to comply with specific instructions. This statement does not affect your statutory rights. Goods are sold on the understanding that they are to be used only for their intended purpose. flirties will accept no responsibility for trained or untrained personnel without qualified supervision using or misusing equipment or products supplied by us. All offers are subject to stock availability and we reserve the right to restrict or refuse any order of any application for credit at any time. We take care to show correct sizes and specifications and such descriptions whilst given as a guide are subject to alteration by the seller without notice.
By placing an order with flirties the trade customer (buyer) and seller accept the following conditions:
In these terms and conditions 'the seller' or 'the company' means flirties products and training ltd and 'the buyer' means the purchaser of goods from the seller under these terms and conditions. flirties supplies only to trade customers and the Buyer - by agreeing to these terms - confirms to be a business / trade customer.
2. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
All copyright, trademark, design, database and other intellectual property rights are the property of Flirties Products and Training Limited. You may not reproduce, modify or copy or distribute or use any of the materials or content without written permission. FLIRTIES is a registered EU Trade Mark under No. 12864161 and any unauthorised use will be an infringement.
Are those ruling at dispatch and are subject to alteration as may be necessary. Unless otherwise stated prices and delivery charges are exclusive of VAT and delivery cost.
Unless stated otherwise payment is due to the company in full prior to dispatch of goods by bank transfer or debit/credit card. Payments are to be made payable to flirties ltd. In accordance with the debt regulations flirties reserves the right to charge a fee of 10% above bank rate of the invoice value for overdue amounts.
5. SUGGESTED RETAIL PRICE
The retail price of flirties products has been carefully considered to take into account market demands and value and the resellers are expected to adhere to it closely (slight discounts allowed for special promotions only)
6. NO MINIMUM ORDER
We do not have minimum order quantities, anything you order will be handled the same way - small or big orders. Normal carriage charges apply.
The times quoted (if any) are given in good faith, but shall not be binding. To facilitate a prompt delivery, all dispatches will be made directly from the point of ordering. flirties can accept no responsibility for transport delays or circumstances out of their control causing late deliveries. Neither flirties nor their designated carrier will accept claims for consequential loss due to late deliveries.
Once the order has been booked with the courier you will receive tracking details. Unless specified otherwise the courier will leave the parcel with a neighbour or post it through the letterbox so that you receive your order quickly. For specific instructions of where to leave the parcel or where not to leave it please use the note box. Please note that neither us nor the courier will be liable for any loss or damage if the package is not signed for.
International parcels are dispatched via airmail on a tracked and signed service. For courier deliveries please contact us for a quote before placing your order.
8. DELIVERY CHARGES
Orders below £50 are subject to a delivery charge, orders above this are free of charge (UK only) and will be sent with our standard courier service. For special deliveries or deliveries outside the UK please contact us to confirm delivery charges and times for your area/country.
We will be happy to quote for export orders on an ex works basis.
Prior to dispatch, cancellation will only be accepted in writing and on the following terms:
1. 5% handling charge on standard items
2. special non-standard items such as specialised equipment, unlabelled or private label produced goods and items with personalised logos cannot be cancelled and payment must be made in full
3. Deposits, whether paid on its own or as part of a training package are non refundable and cannot be cancelled.
4. Training bookings must be paid in full no later than 2 weeks prior to the training date and once paid are non refundable. If the remainder of the training package has not been paid in time, the company reserves the right to cancel your training date due to non payment.
11. CANCELLATION AFTER DISPATCH
cannot be accepted under any circumstances.
Any modifications to orders must be confirmed in writing by the buyer and agreed
in writing by the company.
Claims for loss or damage to goods in transit cannot be accepted unless the company is advised within 48 hours of receipt of goods in the case of damage (damaged package must be kept for inspection purposes). The company must be informed within 7 working days of date of invoice in case of loss. The company will not entertain claims made outside the stated time limits.
14. RETURNED GOODS
Due to the sensitive nature of the goods and the requirement to keep the goods safe, unopened and protected from contamination we are unable to accept returns. However under certain circumstances the company may agree to their return on the following conditions
1. A request must be made to flirties within 48 hours of receiving the goods in writing.
2. The products must be in their original conditions, unaltered, unopened or unused and sent back to us with its original packaging/carton. The customer must ensure the goods are adequately packed to avoid damage in transit. Your statutory rights are not affected.
3. Credit on account will be subject to the purchase price less a 20% handling charge and will only be issued once the goods are received back at the company in first class condition. Carriage charges will not be refunded. The credit will remain available for future purchases.
4. Returned goods will only be accepted where a Returns Authorisation has been given prior to return to the company. The relevant reference number must be quoted on accompanying documentation. For your own protection, please obtain a receipt from the carrier, as the company accept no responsibility
for transport cost, lost or damaged parcels.
5. unlabelled or private label produced goods and items with personalised logos cannot be returned under any circumstances and payment must be made in full.
15. SALE OR RETURN
flirties does not supply goods on sale or return basis but under circumstances might chose to offer this to selected customers. In the case where products are supplied on a Sale or return basis they are subject to the clauses mentioned in section 14, a-e (Returned goods) and the following conditions
1. returns must be authorized by flirties in written form before shipping is authorized and must contain the confirmed quantities only
2. goods can only be returned within a period of 30 days from the date of the last order
3. flirties will only accept return of such goods if they are in their original condition (see section 14. RETURNED GOODS).
4. Returns can only be accepted for the maximum of the last order value delivered.
All items are guaranteed according to manufacturers warranty, no returns or replacements will be accepted due to fire, accident, misuse, unreasonable wear & tear, neglect or any attempt at repair, adjustment or modification.Under the manufacturers warranty the customer is obliged to return the goods to flirties on their own cost for inspection, repair or replacement.
Some of our products are only for use by professional therapists that either hold valid college certification or have been approved and certified by one of our in-house trainers. flirties cannot be held liable for any damage caused if the therapist has not been certified or approved before using these products.
18. AFTERSALES SUPPORT
flirties takes great pride in giving excellent customer service and we aim to answer all queries as quickly and efficiently as possible. However we cannot be held liable or provide free support and service for equipment/products that have not been purchased from us. For any queries please have your proof of purchase available so that we can identify your entitlement in our system.
19. TRAINING AND CERTIFICATION
If one of our approved training centres occur an extra charge to be payable directly to the training centre unless otherwise stated in the product description.
flirties reserves the right to change the training date due to unforeseen circumstances, however this does not entitle the student to any compensation, claim or refund.
20. RETENTION OF TITLE CLAUSE
1. The risk in all goods passes to the buyer upon delivery but title in the goods remains vested in flirties and shall pass from the Company to the Buyer upon full payment being made of all sums to flirties.
2. The buyer agrees that prior to the payment of the whole price of the goods, flirties or appointed agents may enter the Buyers premises to collect such goods should the seller request. Prior to such payment the Buyer shall keep the goods separate and identifiable for the purpose, and return the goods to the Seller at their own expense should the Seller so request.
21. PLACE OF BUSINESS
Terms and conditions are subject to Scottish law.