Meet The Trainer - Steph Middlehurst
It's time to meet incredible Flirties trainer Steph Middlehurst!
1) Where are you based?
In a town called Didcot in south Oxfordshire
2) When did you first enter the beauty industry?
In 2014 when I decided to start doing nails. I quickly fell in love with Beauty and in 2015 trained in Lashes and other treatments and never looked back.
3) What made you become a trainer?
When you are passionate about something the next thing to do is pass your passion on to others. So that’s what I do!
4) What treatments are your favourites?
I love all aspects of treatments but Volume lashes are my favourite.
5) What courses do you offer?
- Lash lift
- Precision brows
- Basic waxing
- Intimate waxing
- Express Lashes
- 3D brows
- Gel polish Nails
6) What one piece of advice would you give someone who is starting out in the beauty industry?
Follow your passion. It took me a long time to get the courage to start my own home based business and my only regret is I should have done it sooner.
7) What treatments do you enjoy having done yourself?
I love someone else doing my nails! Of course I can do my own but I much prefer to sit back and relax while having a manicure. I also love a lash lift.
8) What is next for you?
I’m currently building my training side of my business up. My 5 year plan is to open a salon and training academy in Didcot.
Book your training with Steph at www.flirties.co.uk.