Saloncide Trigger Spray 250ml
Saloncide is the Ultimate 'One-Stop' Alcohol Free Disinfectant Hygiene System For Hair, Beauty & Tattoo Salons...
Literally 'spray and go', no rinsing required!
In laboratory tests, Saloncide has been proven to be effective against MRSA, Clostridium Difficile, E.Coli, Salmonella, Hepatitis and HIV, Influenza A, plus many others.
Saloncide is a water based disinfectant which delivers many advantages over traditional disinfection solutions.
Saloncide has been tested to British Standards EN1276 and EN1650:
Long Lasting – keeps working for up to 3 days after application, reducing the risk of contamination between cleans!
Protection – Protects even delicate surfaces like leather so can prolong the useful working life of furniture and salon equipment!
Low Risk – with the same chemical hazard rating as water Saloncide is will not damage any surfaces (porous or non porous) or equipment!
User Friendly – no alcohol, acids or solvents, non hazardous, non flammable & non toxic!
Odour Free – Saloncide destroys the bacteria and moulds which cause bad smells creating a fresh working environment!
Effective – kill rate of over 99.998% of germs on any salon surfaces & equipment, most other chemical sanitizers kill only 99.9% of germs!
Fast Acting – up to 300% quicker than most other disinfectants!
Efficient – is fully effective on most bacteria, fungi & viruses in 30 seconds. Most disinfectants, even alcohol based ones, require several minutes of exposure to be effective!
Economical – Saloncide lasts up to three times as long as alcohol based disinfection products!
No damage or discolouration – All surfaces & hair & beauty equipment can be treated without risk of discolouration or micro-cracking. Micro-cracks are caused by chemical cleaners on surfaces like plastics and ceramics. These invisible cracks allow “bio-film” to develop which protects germs making most other disinfectants ineffective!
Far Reaching – Where micro-cracks already exist, Saloncide strips out the bio-film leaving nowhere for germs to hide. Even previously damaged and porous surfaces are fully disinfected which reduces the risk of re-contamination. Bleaches and alcohol based sanitisers do not remove bio-film!